Friday, July 24, 2009

Good Intentions...


Hello friends,
I want to apologize for not posting in the past week. I'm hoping to keep to a regular posting schedule but I have been a bit swamped at the office lately. I will endeavor to keep to a regular schedule in the future...for today I will give some information and background on this little project...

I work in the Leimert Park area and I take many walks during the day which have lead me to discover the many charms of this little neighborhood, which I hope to share with you through this blog. However, since I have other projects in the works I expect this project to be a short term one, though I do hope that someone in the neighborhood may be inspired to take up the reins when it is time for me leave this charming community...in the meantime I will leave you with a picture I took of the interior wall mural at the Starbucks located on Crenshaw and Vernon, which, sadly, will be closing on July 31, 2009, as I learned this morning...

If you do not want to see this establishment close, please go to the Starbucks website and let them know how important this place is to the community. Thank you for stopping by for a "visual visit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my photo-blog and I hope you have a chance to visit Leimert Park sometime soon!